FLOWSTATE GAMES LTD / TERMS FOR OUR SERVICE
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Flowstate Games Ltd (“Flowstate”). By installing, using or accessing the software and/or game, you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, do not install, use or access the software.
Flowstate grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, license to install and to use one copy of the software for your personal, non-commercial use for gameplay on a single computer or device only. The software is provided “as is” without any warranties or representations. By way of example there is no warranty of quality, performance or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Flowstate, including its affiliates or partners, be liable for any damages except where required by mandatory applicable law.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Finland without reference to its choice of law rules. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. You agree that you may bring claims against Flowstate and its partners only in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Flowstate must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Helsinki, Finland.
© 2020 Flowstate Games Ltd.
Flowstate Games Oy / Privacy Notice
Effective Date: July 14, 2020
Thank you for playing our game! This Privacy Notice describes:
- What personal data we collect about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have concerning your personal data
This Privacy Notice applies to Flowstate games, websites and related services, while referring to them all as “Service”. We may update this Privacy Notice every now and then by posting a new version on www.flowstate.games.
If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a notice in the Service prior to the change becoming effective. Your continued use of the Service after that effective date will be subject to the new Privacy Notice.
If you have questions about data protection or have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please contact us through the Service in question if possible, so we can reply to you more quickly.
Alternatively, you can also us e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In plain English: So that you can play our game, we need to know a few things about your device and to improve our game, we need to know a few things about your preferences.
What data we collect
Data you provide us when using Service if you want to contact us
- Your contact information (such as name and email address)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and user support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically when you are playing
- Data about your game account and progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data
Data we collect from our partners (some of these features are planned but not yet in use)
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google)
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in services or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the services run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
Why do we collect your data?
To offer you the Service and enable it to work.
To perform the contract (offering you the game to play), we collect and process necessary data to
- Operate the Service so you can play the game
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide user support
- Send you Service-related messages and information
To provide and maintain good Service to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop user profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Customize your Service experience (like language version)
- Provide you offers in the Service as well as through other websites and services
To analyze, profile, and segment for our internal purposes
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data. We want to understand how to further develop our games to serve you better. For example, the segments can be based on the different versions of the game or your country.
Who can see your data
Apart from Flowstate Games, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Partners working for Flowstate Games
We have partners performing services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Flowstate Games’ instructions in order to provide the Service. These external services can be e.g. hosting, user support, advertising, analytics, and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your explicit consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others.
International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Notice. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
Your rights and options
You can access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object to how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
How do we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe user experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. We are using pseudonymization for all data except your device information, device-ID and coarse location data such as IP-address.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In any case, we will delete all personal data by no later than 15 years after you have ceased using our Services.