Flowstate Games is a Web3 game studio from Helsinki, Finland – backed by some of the top investors in both the gaming and blockchain space.
We’re now looking for an experienced Product Manager to become a core part of the team as we work on our mission of reimagining the Arcade experience on Web3 – for everyone.
As the PM on the team, you will plan, execute, analyze and optimize game content, systems and events. Come join our cutting edge studio as we navigate Web3 together!
Your responsibilities include…
- Ensure alignment regarding product strategy and vision
- Ensure data-oriented development
- Own economy and monetization strategy, including system balancing
- Own analytics, validation and A/B-testing strategy
- Deliver Web3 market insights & competitive benchmarks
- Proactively keep the company updated on key market trends, leveraging and aggregating all available data sources
We're looking for someone who has…
- Experience in product management
- Skills in competitor benchmarking and market analysis
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
We think you’d do great in this role if you also have…
- Experience in game/monetization/economy design is a huge plus
- Experience in interpreting and visualizing data to provide actionable insight and conclusions on user/product behavior
We think you’d really enjoy working with us because of our…
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Healthy work-life balance
- Hybrid working environment
- Extended health care and insurance
- Lunch and recreational benefit
- Phone, home internet and work equipment
- Professional coaching opportunities
- The opportunity to influence and be a key player in a new studio, creating something completely new and exciting
ABOUT FLOWSTATE GAMES
We’re reimagining the arcade experience on Web3 – for everyone.
With decades of collective experience in mobile gaming and entertainment, our agile team is on a mission to build Web3 arcade games everyone can enjoy – and are seriously fun to play.
Here at Flowstate we strive to develop our games with fairness, transparency and inclusivity: working on our team means you can truly influence and own your work and be your most creative self.
Let’s accomplish great things together while also having a blast!
ping an email to contact flowstate games